4.09.2008

velvet express: New Music

Every so often I'll be sharing some new songs I can't stop playing. In general, I'm trying to turn anyone onto anything new, or at the very least share a decent tune. As always, no I don't care if you don't like them. Click to play*, right click to save. Not sure what Mac users and their cycloptic mice do to download. Maybe rub it on your nipple or something.

*Or you can just press the play button to the left of each song to check it out without leaving the page (or awakening the music gremlin known as Quicktime). You can even see a playlist of what's on the site. New and improved every second. Neato.

"I Don't Always Know What You're Saying" - Ladyhawk

"Veiled In Grey" - Mystery Jets

"Balloons" - Foals

"Blind Mary" - Gnarls Barkley

"Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" - She and Him

"Whose Authority (Acoustic)" - Nada Surf

No comments: